Join Our Team
- Enjoy interacting with people
- Offer the best customer service
- Be a skilled communicator
- Be energetic, curious and enthusiastic
- Be a solutions-oriented and versatile
- Enjoy being a part of a team
A stimulating and creative work environment, with the opportunity to further develop your skills and professional interests.
To apply, fill in your info below and click “Choose File” to upload a resume.
Counter and Order desk positions
Previous sales counter experience within an electrical distributor an absolute must
- Assisting customers with their electrical and lighting needs (product knowledge a MUST)
- Filling customer orders
- Taking orders in person, over phone, fax machine, email and online
- Taking payment cash and point of sale machine
- Logging all transactions for the day
- Putting away stock
- Keeping a clean safe area
- Other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor
Delivery Truck Driver
Busy Toronto Electrical Distributor requires a driver/warehouse worker to make daily deliveries of product to customers.
- Prepare run sheets
- Safety check of vehicle
- Load trucks for delivery
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Report any issues with vehicles to your supervisor
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Assist inside warehouse when not on the road
- Ability to lift heavy items
- Other duties as requested by your supervisors
Previous experience in electrical distribution is a definite asset but not a must. Ability to communicate fluently in English both orally and written. A clean abstract must be provided. Ability to drive a van or a 5-ton truck. Good hourly rate plus benefits.